Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2 Months Away!!!!! WHAT?!?

Hello All! State time is fast approaching and the amount of work I have to do before then is outrageous!! The last few weeks have been very busy. I bought my gown and have had many meetings and interview practice with my “Dream Team.” Working on my talent and frantically looking for a basic black tutu that I like. On a personal note my boy friend left last month for his internship with the Buffalo Bills. He is one of four intern strength and conditioning coaches and is hoping to get a position in June! I miss him very much but it’s actually perfect timing. I can really focus on prepping for states while he’s gone! LOL

I had an AMAZING photo shoot for my state pictures. I want to share some of the pictures with you. The photographers name is April McClintock and I would recommend her to any one! She’s great with families, babies, high school seniors, and even models. She is super innovative and a total perfectionist. April made me feel so comfortable and I had a great time working with her. You can check out more of her work and contact her on her website at http://aprilmacphoto.com/
Pat was able to visit for my birthday! He brought me a autographed Lee Evans Jersey!

April McClintock- gotta love her!




This one is my favorite!








1 comment: